5W-50 Racing Oil
- High anti-wear protection package (Zinc + Moly DTc = 2300PPM)
- Suitable for race and highly modified street engines
- Durable shear stable formula
- High temperature protection
- Advanced Group IV Poly Alpha Olefin (PAO)
- Advanced Group V Alkylated Naphthalene (AN)
Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-50 Racing Oil is recommended for use in V8 (including large bore), 6 and 4 cylinder race and highly modified street engines, where the added protection of a high viscosity oil is required. Group IV Poly Alpha Olefin (PAO) and Group V Alkylated Naphthalene (AN) base oils provide shear stable protection from cold start up to extreme race temperatures. Nulon Full Synthetic 5W-50 Racing Oil provides enhanced protection for vehicles using E85 and other high performance fuels.
Nulon 5W-50 Racing Oil contains Molybdenum Dithiocarbamate (Moly DTc), which is scientifically proven to dramatically reduce friction, provide increased protection against engine wear and maximise engine power.
- Shear stable Racing formula for ultimate high temperature stability.
- Maintain oil pressure under the most extreme racing conditions.
- Enhanced protection for vehicles using E85 and other high performance fuels.
- Contains Moly DTc proven to reduce friction, reduce wear and achieve maximum engine power.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozmotorsport Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.