85W-140 Limited Slip Differential Oil
Nulon SAE 85W-140 Limited Slip Differential Oil (LSD85W140) is developed for limited slip differential applications to withstand high loads and repeated shock-load conditions. Also ideal for conventional differentials and vehicles that operate under heavy duty conditions such as 4x4, towing, or carrying heavy loads. Nulon LSD85W140 is suitable for use where API GL-5 or GL-6 (obsolete) is recommended.
Nulon Limited Slip Differential oil is formulated using the synergy of high viscosity base fluids with an extreme pressure additive system, corrosion inhibitor and friction modifier technology to enhance wear protection, corrosion resistance, and smooth operation in limited slip differentials. Nulon Limited Slip Differential oils engineered using high shear stable material to withstand extreme load and maintain viscosity.
Nulon Limited Slip Differential oil meets the severe requirements of API MT-1 suitable for use in non-synchronized manual transmissions and final drive axles in buses and heavy-duty trucks. Nulon Limited Slip Differential oil provides superior protection against thermal degradation during high operating temperature, oil seal deterioration, and component wear.
Nulon Limited Slip Differential oil is modified with anti-friction additive to reduce and even eliminate clutch chatter in vehicles fitted with limited slip differential. It elevates smooth operation for either limited slip or conventional hypoid differentials.
For enhanced anti-wear performance use Nulon G70 Manual Gearbox & Diff Treatment.
Benefits and Features
- Good oxidation and thermal stability for longer oil service life
- Improved low temperature characteristics to reduce cold start wear and promote easy start up.
- High film strength to tolerate high loads
- Reduces clutch chatter (also known as judder)
- Excellent corrosion protection for differential component durability
- Excellent protection against oil seal deterioration
- Outstanding shear stability to maintain fluid viscosity and film thickness under high to severe operating conditions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozmotorsport Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.