Evo 4-8 Link Plug-In ECU
The Link G4+ EVOLink (IV-VIII) EVO8+ PlugIn fits the Mitsubishi EVO 4-8. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of the EVOLink #EVO8+ ECU is a breeze - no alteration of the factory wiring loom is required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Factory features are supported - see Features for any exceptions.
Fits EVO VIII 4 plug versions only, inlcudes on-board 4 bar MAP sensor.
G4+ PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
· Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
· Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
· Sequential fuel delivery
· Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
· OEM idle hardware supported
· 5D boost control with three switchable tables
· Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
· Continuous barometric correction (on board)
· CAN port
· QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
· Individual cylinder correction
· USB tuning cable included
· Stats recording into on-board memory
· Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
· Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
· Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
· Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
· Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
· Staged injection
· Knock with "windowing"
|Brand||Link Engine Management|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozmotorsport Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.