Nitrous Oxide Systems is proud to announce their new Mini 2 Stage Progressive nitrous controller. Featuring two completely independent stages of nitrous control, each with its own throttle position activation switch and progressive ramps. It allows you to get the most out of your nitrous system and put more power to the ground when traction is at its best. RPM on/off control eliminates the need for a window switch and allows you to turn the nitrous off and on at set points. It also features two programmable outputs, so you can control timing retard or other devices. With the hand held programmer, it makes programming quick and simple and allows you to mount the main box out of site.
- 2 fully independent nitrous controllers in one smallbulletproof case
- Hand held programmer for ease in programming
- Allows you to mount the main box out of sight
- Integrated throttle position activation switch eliminates the need for a separate WOT switch
- Progressive nitrous ramps feature:
- a) Delay time programmable from 0 to 9.9 sec.
- b) Start percentage programmable from 0 to 99%
- c) Ramp time programmable from 0 to 9.9 sec
- d) End percentage programmable from 0 to 99%,
- e)Nitrous can be programmed to ramp up or down
- RPM on/off control eliminates the need for a separate window switch
- Solenoid control channels with a 40 amp load capacity for large solenoids
- Two output signals for use with timing retards or activation switches