LS1/LS2/LS6 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold - Black
Suit Single GM LS 102mm Throttle Body
The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet-metal for high-performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi-Ram intake with the high flowing LS1/LS2/LS6 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget-minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications and more!
- The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
- Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
- Cast aluminum construction.
- Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height - 8.42" to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Total Height with 92/105mm EFI Plenum Top - 12.32" to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Runner Length - 6.58", As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area - Tapered 4.25 in² to 2.53 in²
- Throttle Body Flange Location, with 92/102mm EFI Plenum Top : Height - 8.42" (from engine block lifter valley cover flange), Longitudinal Location - 3.84" (forward from engine block front flange), Angle - 25 deg. (down from vertical)
- Plenum Top Gasket Type - 3/32" Round O-ring Cord
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type - Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Port Size - 2.49" Height x 1.21" Wide