The Kurofune is Link’s first G4+ ECU built to run off adapter looms.
Meaning there is already a host of aftermarket adapter looms for all types of Japanese cars that will plug straight into your car and straight into the Kurofune.
This also means that the Kurofune is a ready made replacement for other aftermarket ECUs that share that same wiring set-up.
· 10 x Digital Inputs
· 3 x Temperature Inputs
· 9 x Analog Inputs
· 2 x Differential Trigger Inputs
· 2 x Knock Inputs
· 8 x Injection Drives
· 8 x Ignition Drivers
· 10 x Auxiliary Outputs
· 4 Analog Outputs
· +5V Sensor Power Supply
· 1 x Sixty Four Pin Connector
· 1 x CAN Bus
· 1x USB Mini Tuning Connection
· 30 General Purpose Tables and many dedicated tables.
· 100 channels of logging.
· 32Mb of logging memory.
· All Motorsport features including antilag, traction and launch control
· Built in trigger oscilloscope.
· Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
· QuickTune – automated fuel tuning.
· OBDII output stream – send engine data to your tablet or phone using an OBDII to wifi/bluetooth adaptor (not included).
· Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping.
· 5D boost control with three switchable tables.
· Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps.
· Individual cylinder correction.
|Brand||Link Engine Management|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozmotorsport Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.